Search This Blog

Friday, May 19, 2017

2017-04-28 UCLA Night @ Dodger Stadium

2017-04-28 - Saturday, Elysian Stadium

So Virgin Galactic (now Virgin Orbit) has been great about organizing little outings for their employees: Lakers, Clippers, Dodgers, Angels, Kings, Ducks, Monkeys, Chinchillas, Avocados... all the best names.  Today, its the Dodgers and to top it off, its UCLA night and we get these super rad hats!  




I'm psyched to take my 5 year old nephew, Bryson, to his second baseball game so we show up early to try and catch some balls during warm up but my plan is thwarted when Bryson finds the playground.  I have been delegated to be Bryson's playground playmate!









Being that this was another work event, we had a decent amount of work people show up.   We even all did the wave together!  Interesting fact,  there was an Angles game a few weeks later after this event, but very few work people showed up to that game.  I guess Virgin Orbit employees are Dodgers fans.













The Dodgers won this game; in fact, the home team has won every game that I've been to when organized by Virgin.  I think we are good luck charms!

No comments:

Post a Comment